S.I.B on the scene

photo submitted by Jacob Horn

From left to right: Jacob Horn, Isaac Crow, Ben Clegg, Luke Bryant (not pictured: Spencer Rice) The students have been compiling YouTube Videos using the group name SIB.

Jacob Horn, Staff Writer

A new YouTube channel has emerged on the scene in Conway and they go by the name The S.I.B. Group. Comprised of de facto leader Isaac Crow, along with Ben Clegg, Luke Bryant, Spencer Rice and myself, all members are currently seniors at Conway High. Since the foundation of the group in February, they have published 3 videos under the S.I.B. name. The channel covers a wide range of topics such as building a rope swing and discovering strangers to sharing love advice and inspirational stories. 

When asked what his reasoning was for forming the group, Crow said “The main reason the S.I.B. Group had formed was because I wanted to show everyone how hilarious and entertaining this group of guys are. Crow hopes that this channel can give him the opportunity to have a more hands on experience with video editing and cinematography while also having a good time with his friends. He said “It would be a wonderful thing to look back on years and years from now and remember this and that and get all nostalgic.”

I asked how he chose the group of guys and he said “there wasn’t any specific individuals in mind but the main people are Spencer, Ben, Luke, myself and you. Anyone wanting to be a part of a video is more than welcome too.” I talked with the other members about how they feel about the group and Rice said “It’s basically a group of friends who want to bring comedy to our friends at school and we have a lot of fun doing it.” Clegg offered a more interesting perspective, “We’re just a wacky gang of crazy cats performing ludicrous shenanigans on which we exploit our humor to entertain men and women whilst revealing our true identities to the consumers who crave reality.” I ended my interview with the group and Crow had this final message to all viewers, “If we can make it to 1000 subscribers, I will reveal what S.I.B. means.”

Check out their channel right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArxr0M_KvvxGIqYHZcmLHQ