The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

Conway Graduation for 2024
Kali Cresswell, Copy Editor • April 2, 2024
Conway Boys' Soccer Chases the 3-Peat
Pierson Wekkin, Sports Reporter • March 29, 2024
Lady Cat Soccer Kicks off Season
Women's History Month: Alex Morgan
Carly Pate, Staff Writer • March 14, 2024

Blue Sail: The Best Coffee in Town

Audrey sipping her favorite coffee at Blue Sail

Let’s talk about coffee; it’s one of the most popular beverages today and almost everyone loves it. There are so many various kinds of coffee and many places to get it. Although there aren’t that many selections to choose from in Conway, there are definitely still some great coffee choices. 

Out of all the coffee choices in Conway, I personally prefer Blue Sail. Not only for their lovely tasting beverages, but also for the calming and homey atmosphere that they’ve created. As soon as you walk in you feel welcomed by the sweet and helpful staff members. At times where I didn’t know what to order they were happy to suggest a drink that they thought I might like. They have various types of seating available inside, including two very comfy couches and bars right next to the windows with peaceful views of the downtown streets. If you need a quiet and calming place to study, I’ve found that Blue Sail is perfect for that. They have tables close to electric outlets in case you need to charge your computer or phone which is perfect for studying or doing homework. 

I’ve tried many different kinds of drinks at Blue Sail and I even loved a few of the lemonades they had during the Summer. The way that Blue Sail creates different drinks for different seasons is one of my favorite things about them. I always try at least one or two of the seasonal drinks and I have never been disappointed. My personal favorite seasonal drink was the Sugar Cookie latte that they had during Christmas time. It truly put me in the Christmas mood and the flavors were absolutely amazing. It had just the right mix of sweetness and coffee flavor which persuaded me to get this coffee multiple times during the Christmas season. 

My go-to order at Blue Sail is the White Mocha Latte, which I highly recommend if you like simple coffee without a strong coffee flavor. Even if you’re not a coffee fan, Blue Sail is still a great place for some peaceful alone time or even catching up with friends. They also have many different desserts and foods to choose from in case you need a good snack to help you study. I personally love the cream-cheese danish.  If you’re ever needing a good coffee along with a wonderful atmosphere, go to Blue Sail and you won’t be disappointed!