The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

Conway Graduation for 2024
Kali Cresswell, Copy Editor • April 2, 2024
Conway Boys' Soccer Chases the 3-Peat
Pierson Wekkin, Sports Reporter • March 29, 2024
Lady Cat Soccer Kicks off Season
Women's History Month: Alex Morgan
Carly Pate, Staff Writer • March 14, 2024

Harry Styles: A Real Entertainer

Laur
Harry Styles singing the hit ‘A Sign of the Times’ in Los Angeles

Harry Styles spent over two years on his tour “Love on Tour.” This tour spanned over 4 continents and had a staggering 173 shows. According to Billboard, Harry Styles’s “Love on Tour” sold more than 5 million tickets to fans across the world. This tour is ranked the fifth-highest-grossing tour of all time.

I had the honor of attending four shows on this tour including, Tacoma on November 7, 2021, Little Rock on November 11, 2021, Chicago on October 15, 2022, and lastly Los Angeles on November 2, 2022. At these shows the energy of the crowd and the energy of the band made these nights the best experience. When sitting and waiting for the band to come on stage, fans dance, sing, take pictures, and even meet new friends. But once Styles comes on stage it is a blast, he gives off an amazing energy that puts everyone in a good mood. Even though my parents brought me as non-fans, they left as lifelong fans of Styles. 

My favorite of the four shows would have to be his Chicago performance The energy in the United Center could have blown the roof off. Everyone was dancing and singing as loud as they could, and we all got a little prize. These prizes were posters because it was the last day of the tour in that city. He even sang one of his unreleased songs “Medicine.” This made the crowd go wild. While I did love all of the shows I went to, my least favorite would have to be Los Angeles 11/02/22. I did get this concert as my fifteenth birthday present, and the energy was still high in the crowd, but the energy for Styles was a little off. He didn’t talk to the crowd as much, he didn’t sing all the high notes, and he didn’t smile as much. After leaving the concert, Styles rescheduled the next shows in L.A. because he had gotten the flu. While that concert was my least favorite, I still had an absolutely great time 

Harry Styles brings great energy to the stage on his tour “Love on Tour.” Love on Tour spanned over 2 years, and while on this tour he brought all of his fans together. Fans from all across the world spend hundreds just to see these concerts, and I think that is worth it. Harry Styles is an amazing performer and a great person.