The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

Conway Graduation for 2024
Kali Cresswell, Copy Editor • April 2, 2024
Conway Boys' Soccer Chases the 3-Peat
Pierson Wekkin, Sports Reporter • March 29, 2024
Lady Cat Soccer Kicks off Season
Women's History Month: Alex Morgan
Carly Pate, Staff Writer • March 14, 2024

Fantastic Shows at Full Moon Records

Fantastic Shows at Full Moon Records

Most of us have been to a concert before. Even if it was only one, it had to have been fun. Whether it was a Taylor Swift concert, a Static-X concert, or a U2 concert, it was more than likely enjoyable and an experience to remember. Yet, many people don’t know about local shows. Fairly small shows, about 1-5 bands playing per show, all local bands that are either from the same state or a state or two away. Another thing that many people don’t know about is local Conway, Arkansas shows, and in my opinion, they need to be more well known. Especially the wonderful Full Moon Records. Established in 2021, Full Moon Records started out as just an ordinary record shop. Later on though, they started to have live shows there. I went to one just recently on October 13th. It was a Friday the Thirteenth themed show, where you could dress up in costumes and have fun. There was music of the alternative genre, such as math rock and death metal. At this show, there were 6 bands that played, one of them being a special guest appearance. The bands (not in order) were Open Kasket Lap, Peach Blush, Pett, Stressor, with a special guest appearance by the band Death Rattle. I had an absolutely amazing time there. I’ve been to about 3 or 4 Full Moon shows and they never fail to blow me away, and they seem to get better and better every single time. Strobe lights, fog, great sound equipment, they’re always an experience to remember. Go check out Full Moon Records on 1104 Front Street in Conway, Arkansas for some fantastic shows.