The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

The Voice of Conway High School

Wampus Cat Student News

Conway Graduation for 2024
Kali Cresswell, Copy Editor • April 2, 2024
Conway Boys' Soccer Chases the 3-Peat
Pierson Wekkin, Sports Reporter • March 29, 2024
Lady Cat Soccer Kicks off Season
Women's History Month: Alex Morgan
Carly Pate, Staff Writer • March 14, 2024

Spring Fling: Beta’s Goodbye to Seniors

Kali Cresswell
Beta Club members at State Convention.

Conway High School Beta’s will have their Spring Fling on Monday, April 29th at 3:30 p.m at the Conway High School Cafeteria. This event is held to honor the seniors who have worked diligently towards becoming great leaders, and giving them this last goodbye is our way of showing our appreciation for everything they have accomplished. As this chapter of their lives comes to a close, we anticipate great things to come to them. 

The Spring Fling is also where our Beta Honor students receive their cord for graduation. To receive a cord, seniors must have completed 10 hours of service each semester they were a member, completed their Box for Better, and have completed the Intent to Graduate survey. If all of these requirements were met, then at the ceremony seniors will be cord, and they will leave Conway High a Beta Honor. Ellie Feng, Beta President and graduating senior, says “ I love Beta Club, from State Convention to helping others, I’ve developed a great appreciation for my community. I am going to use what Beta Club has taught me to help improve and take lead in my everyday life.” 

We hope that as the time approaches for seniors to bid farewell, and finalize all of their graduation details, they take what they have learned as a Beta member, and fully embrace our Motto, “ Let us lead by serving others.”